the house...finally!!!
A veiw of the deck/backyard from the Master Bedroom
A view of the living room from the dining room
We have recently found out that the Internet connection we were using at our apt was owned by some college students right below us. Well, these college students...moved back home and now we are Internet-less!! Oh the tragedy of it all. So, this evening finds me at the library with Riley, Tanner, Todd, and our trusty laptop using the library's Wi-Fi access. Dearest Internet, how I have missed you!!!
Now, down to business. I am posting pictures of our soon-to-be new house. Isn't it cute? We are so excited to be out of our apt and into our home. We are still set to close on May 31 and are counting down the days.
We went to our soon-to-be Ward on Sunday and we loved it. Nobody could replace our Wilkes-Barre Ward however, but at least they are not a bunch of "dummies" as my grandma would say. They were very nice and made us feel welcomed. Riley even did amazingly well, even for being at church during naptime--1:30-4:30. YIKES?!?!?
Annie and Val will be interested to know that the Ward Choir sang...and they were really good. I was impressed. To Cherrie, Riley did really well in nursery, so thanks for all your hard work to get him to this point. :) He did however scream bloody murder when he had to put the nursery's train back in the shelf so he could go home...no avoiding that I'm afraid. I'm sure all you Wilkes-Barre folk can picture it now.
I got invited to a play group that the moms have each week and I learned that even here in Kansas, Riley will be one of the only boys his age...lucky duck. Todd was introduced throughout Elder's Quorum as "Todd, he works for Garmin." Apparently that is pretty impressive. (side note, We get discounts all over the place when we drop Garmin's name...like we get 10% off at Quiznos!) Anyway, we think we are going to really like the Ward.
Well, I would love to blog longer, but unfortunately Riley is being a stinker...hard to believe I know...so I must go. Love to all.

2 comments:
I LOVE IT!
The neighborhood looks really nice, too.
!
I love all the windows and light in the house. The neighborhood looks great! I can't wait to see it in July!
Mom
Post a Comment