I have shocking news for you all...we didn't close on our house today!!! How sad. The seller messed up and now we have to wait for a judge to sign off on the deed before we can close. I'm still not exactly sure why that is, but it is something to do with the fact that it is a foreclosed home and Fannie Mae insured it. I don't know. All I do know is that we're totally bumbed. I was so excited to get in there and clean, clean, clean and Todd was so excited to tear into it and get going. Oh well, it should close in 2-4 weeks. If not then we're in trouble because our low interest rate will be no more come July 12...also we have a deadline to be out of our apt and have no where to go once that happens. So, we could all use your prayers!!!
On a lighter note, Mom, I just realized that Harry Potter book 7 comes out while you are here in Kansas. Are you up for a midnight jaunt to WalMart to purchase the most aniticipated book of the season? :) Too bad if your not, because we're going. Also good news, we still have our cell phones, although I'm not sure how. Anyway, we are getting a phone line to our apt this week, so we'll post the number when we get it. Tanner is now rolling over and he has started to baby laugh. It is so cute. And my last "lighter note" is that the weather was absolutely perfect today!!! Okay, I feel better. More info later.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are definately praying for you. If you don't close, your apartment is going to be very crowded in July!!! We totally are getting the new Harry Potter!!! Hang in there! Love, Mom
Post a Comment