Friday, May 11, 2007

The House We REALLY Want



Okay everyone, here it is, the house we really want to get. I took the boys to look at it again today and to look around the neighborhood...and now I love it even more. There is the cutest little park about 2-blocks away that we played in for an hour or so, and Riley loved it. Also, I met 2 really nice moms of 2-year olds who were there. They love the neighborhood and have a mommy-toddler group they go to that meets once a week. So, we exchanged numbers and then all went out to Einsteins for lunch. It was kind of funny though because they kept telling me about the church that they go to that is non-denominational and "totally rocks"...literally. They have a band up front and apparently the drummer breaks his sticks every week because he gets so into it. Funny. Anyway, we'll keep you posted. The water inspection is tonight around 5pm and then if that goes well then we'll turn in our offer tonight.

1 comment:

Emily Osborne said...

I love it love it love it! I can't wait to see it in the flesh! Look out Olathe, I am coming!