Friday, July 13, 2007

BBQ Chicken Pizza

I thought I would post this super yummy dinner that I made the other day. I think you'll like it.

BBQ Chicken Pizza
1 Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust
Chicken, cooked and shredded
BBQ sauce
Ranch dressing
Mozzarella Cheese
Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Green onions
Cilantro, coarsely chopped


Cook the pizza crust according to instructions; take out of oven and spread with ranch dressing (I used home made dressing and made it with a little bit more powdered ranch and a little less mayo/milk to make it more flavorful); Mix shredded chicken with BBQ sauce and put on pizza (I let the chicken and BBQ sauce sit for a few hours before I actually made the pizza); sprinkle the crumbled bacon, green onions, and mozzarella cheese. Bake pizza according to instructions. when pizza is done, sprinkle with fresh cilantro and serve. It is really yummy.

The BBQ sauce I used was this highly recommended Kansas City brand that was a little bit spicy and full of flavor. (Apparently Kansas City is known for its BBQ...yea!) Anyway, a good BBQ sauce I think could make or break this pizza.

No comments: