Is anyone still there?!?!
So, have I lost all of my bloggie family and friends?!?!? I hope not because we FINALLY moved into our new house, and we FINALLY have the Internet!!! Can you even believe it! I'm still not sure I believe it myself. So, I figure I have a lot of catching up to do in my long absence. Here it goes! First a Tanner update. He is a little over 5-months old now and is sooo close to sitting up on his own. He eats a TON and is quite the large little kiddo. He gets beat up quite a bit by his older brother but loves him anyway...sweet boy. He has got to be getting some teeth because all he ever does is drool up a storm and chomp away on anything he can get his little chubby hands on. Currently he is sitting in his little chair, talking away while gnawing on his thumb. :)

2 comments:
Dearest Family,
OF COURSE we're still here!! And now you're there, and we are back in touch.....
girls Camp was a huge success,
Morgan's currently at Scout Camp,
Dave's in NJ,
I've sold the LCruiser,
and am buying a bug named "OLIVIA" , will send pics!
LOOOOOVEEEE YOU!!
a
I have got to see this kid in person!! I am in love with him already. I have LOVED reading all of your new posts - can't wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment