Monday, July 09, 2007

Hey Dude

Well, I gave the update on Tans, so now it is big brother Riley's turn. Riley is officially sleeping in his big boy bed in his new bedroom. I have been dreading this day since his naps are most likely going to go extinct. Oh well, he loves his big boy bed and is ready for it so I guess it's time. Riley also loves his little brother Tanner and is always trying to give Tanner his binkie or bottle or some toy or another. It gets a little frustrating at times having a little helper always at my side. Riley is constantly getting into trouble. He loves to destroy anything he can get his hands on: books, food, you name it. He loves church with a capital L. It is quite amazing actually. He is a totally different child than the one the poor Wilkes-Barre Ward had to deal with. Go figure?!?! Well, that's about all my overly-tired brain can think of at the moment.

No comments: