Monday, December 03, 2007

Childhood Wish

Here is a shout-out to my baby sister, Jenny, who is going to be deployed in January. Anyone who knows her will laugh at what I found...and if you don't know her, then I think you'll still chuckle. I found this in a folder with a whole bunch of stuff my parents saved from when my sisters and I were in elementary school. I fell in love with this "Christmas Wish List" because it reminds me so much of Jenny...you could say it is the epitome of her personality.



(for those of you who have a hard time reading this, here is the translation as she wrote it):

"Jenny R
I wish everything was perfect. and ther wasn such thing as a war. People wouldn't kill and no fighting or litering. I wish Frosty the snowman was alive. " :)

6 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

Oh, that is SO Jenny! I love that!

Emily Osborne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...

Very sweet sentiment. I love the part about Frosty. I'm sure anyone who is deployed (and family members) feel the same way now that your sister felt back then about wars. . . and littering.

Anonymous said...

It's just too darn bad my speling hasn't improved much :(

Mommy said...

Oh to solve war AND litering (sic)!
Maybe someday...

Sara said...

Mom-you're going to have to translate your comment. What is "sic"?