Monday, April 07, 2008

The Farm

Well, the farm officially opened this week and we were all so excited. We had a lot of fun feeding the goats, riding the tractors, playing at the Dairy Barn, mining for gold, digging in the sand, sliding down the slide...the list goes on and on. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. We love the farm!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

Those pics bring back so many happy memories! The farm is amazing, and free! I want my kids to go there again!

The Whetstone Family said...

Wow--shorts! I'm jealous. That tractor track looks soo fun!

Susanna said...

The farm is so cool. That's the one I went to, isn't it? We are still having snow, so I am very jealous of the warm weather. Although it is supposed to warm up this weekend. I can't wait!!!