"Plug him in"
Well tanner started walking today!...sort of. He'll only walk if you're touching him. It doesn't really matter where, just a fingertip will do. It's kind of like he runs on electricity and you have to plug him in. Hey, baby steps.
Snipits of our super-interesting lives
Well tanner started walking today!...sort of. He'll only walk if you're touching him. It doesn't really matter where, just a fingertip will do. It's kind of like he runs on electricity and you have to plug him in. Hey, baby steps.
Posted by
Todd
at
6:30 PM
5 comments:
GO Tanner! I love it!! What a cute little clip. Kids are crazy. You have two boys so I know you already know what crazy is!
Later
Hahahha--that is too funny!
I love how he just collapses when you take your fingertips off him!
That's so cute! He walks like a pro (when plugged in, of course).
Can I just say I love your floor!! Good job, Todd!
Watch out, Riley! Tanner is on the move! (He and mommy, that is!) One of these days, Tanzilla is going to be unplugged!
Post a Comment