I've Been Tagged...
If you were stuck on a deserted island...
1-What 3 foods would you hope you could find on the island?
~chips and salsa
~burnt almond fudge ice cream
~Ham and cheese potatoes
2-What 5 CD's would you want to have with you...assuming you could play them?
~Wicked
~KT Tunstall's "Eye to the Telescope"
~Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
~Brahms' Requiem
~James Taylor's Greatest Hits
3-What Gilligan's Island character would you want to have with you?
~What's Gilligan's Island? (just kidding!) But seriously, I have to think way
back to my childhood of watching Nick and Nite. Ummmmm, Gilligan would just
bug me too much, the rich people would do me no good, the movie star would
also be worthless, so I'm going to have to say the Professor...he was a
character right?
4-How would you spend your day?
~Exploring
~Reading
~Resting
(What else could you do?!?!)
5-What 3 items would you hope washed ashore with you?
~Todd (does he count as an "item?")
~Books, lots and lots of them
~My cell phone...because I'm sure Sprint serves all deserted islands.

1 comment:
you are funny! I like the sprint thing.
Post a Comment