Thursday, April 03, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

Tanner's new favorite game is peek-a-boo. It is really adorable...of course I have to say that because I'm his mommy, but it really is cute. He does it all the time. He gets a big kick out of it.



...and yes, I realize that he is totally filthy, but it's hard keeping two boys clean. By the end of the day they are both ready for a bath.

3 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Cute! Love the chubby baby hands. And don't worry, by the end of the day, we all look worse for wear, too!

Anonymous said...

very cute!!! you give nightly baths? Such a good mommie LOL.... I think Michael may get about 3 a week on a good week, as summer warmer temps heat up, I am sure he'll have to resume his nightly bath.

very cute baby.

Emily Osborne said...

Boy, aint that the truth....my kids are only clean when they are getting their pictures taken!!