Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Goat-Lovin Tanner

We went to the farm yesterday with some friends. We had so much fun...especially Tanner. This was his first visit to the farm since he started walking. He LOVED walking around with the goats. Riley on the other hand kept getting goats coming up to him and trying to eat his clothes...he didn't appreciate that. So, I had Riley petrified in one corner and Tanner running amok all over the place. It was tricky to keep track of them both.

4 comments:

Susanna said...

Tanner is all BOY!!! He just goes whole hog in to everything, doesn't he? He is so adorable!!!

The Whetstone Family said...

I love how he just grabs the goat's face! Too funny!

Heidi said...

When we were very little, Todd's and my family went to Fairy Tale Town and there were goats at the petting zoo. They also tried to eat my clothes. My mom took a picture of me crying with a bunch of goats attacking my footwear! This footage reminds me of that traumatic childhood memory:)

Annie said...

Hello, Sara, Todd, grown-up Riley and WALKING Tanner! It was so fun to scroll down and enjoy months of blogging! The boys are growing up, you and Todd look GREAT, Sara -
and I never stop missing you all. I especially enjoyed the video of Tanner walking.
Will SOMEBODY please teach me how to put a movie on my blog!