Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The BEST Candy!

Growing up on Woodchuck Way in Sandy, UT we lived by the Smarts. Jenny was friends, and still is friends, with Stephanie Smart. Well, Steph's mom makes the absolute best candy around. We always got a big plateful every Christmas season. We loved it!!! Now Steph's mom, Kimberly, owns her own candy store in Sandy (The Chocolate Cottage on 7th East and 10600 South). Every time I visit, I get spoiled with some seriously good treats (the white chocolate covered raspberries are seriously sinful!). She now has a website selling her amazing toffee. So, because they were always so nice to us growing up...and Steph is my sister's best friend...and the toffee is some of the best I've ever had...I am doing a little advertising. :)

Her website is called English Toffee Anytime. They are giving away free toffee, so go check them out.

Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to get caught up!

love the pjs and the sleeping arrangements :) and seeing you still singing, that is wonderful!

The Whetstone Family said...

Mmmmmm, I always try to make toffee because I LOVE it, but it never turns out well.

Robyn said...

Thanks Sara! I'm waiting for my free sample right now!

Heidi said...

What a deal! Thanks for sharing.