Friday, December 12, 2008

Picture Time

We are so excited that these pictures turned out as well as they did. In the past getting the boys' picture taken has been a total nightmare. This time though, Riley was hammin it up. It was a piece of cake to get a good picture of him. Tanner was a little bit trickier. There were several good shots of Tanner that were missed by the Target photographer...darn it! I just want to shout at these people to have your finger on the camera at all times and be ready to click at any given moment. I wonder how many great shots have been missed due to a lack of understanding of this idea. My guess is a lot.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Too cute! I know what you mean about the photographers...it always seems like ours are the first kids they've ever encountered! They're so stingey with their shots.

Anonymous said...

VERY handsome!!!!

Susanna said...

Oh I do have adorable grandsons!

Emily Osborne said...

darling boys. I LOVE the pic of Riley!!! I can't believe you got Tanner to sit still long enough for a picture!

De and Matt said...

soooo cuute! and merrry christmas!!

Michelle said...

Anytime you are in Utah, I would be happy to take the boys pictures. I pride myself on catching those "moments". It has always drived me crazy too, and that is why I decided I would just start taking my photos myself.