Monday, December 29, 2008

Ward Christmas Program Gone Wrong

Sara left me all by my lonesome to go to the ward Christmas program with Riley and Tanner this year as she was singing up in KC. I was sitting at the table when I hear someone say "let's have all the primary kids come up". I had no clue what they were doing but I sent Riley out with all the rest of the kids. They came back 20 minutes later filing into the cultural hall with their little angel costumes and halos. Everyone except Riley. That was my first clue things weren't going to go well. I had my hands full with Tanner running around so I wasn't very mobile. As they all started singing I had one of our friends come back chuckling to tell me that instead of singing the words to the song he was singing "blah, blah, Blah!" How embarrasing. Things ended up with him making a small scene and having to get pulled off the front row. This child keeps us humble!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Riley is truly entertaining! He is sure to accomplish alot in his life (if his parents can survive)!

Emily Osborne said...

That's a hysterical picture of him! I love that kid.