Our Funny Sleeper
Riley is such a great little sleeper! He has this uncanny knack of being able to fall asleep in very strange ways. We found him once asleep in his closet after making a terrible mess first. Another time we found him propped up in his little chair just kickin' back. And talk about uncomfortable, once we found him dead to the world laying on his train table with his blankets wrapped all around his head! This kid can sleep through anything too! He has completely slept through lightning hitting our house...producing the loudest sound I have ever heard! He also slept through Tanner poking him in the ear.
Well, here is his newest sleeping caper. We walked in last night to check on him and just laughed and laughed. This kid!?!?! :)

3 comments:
Okay, I think he has really outdone himself this time! You will have to warn the future Mrs. Riley Register about this little quirk!!
I am wondering what will emerge from this interesting cocoon!
Don't you wish you could sleep that easily and soundly???
Post a Comment