mom's comment is really funny! I wish my kids slept like that - you so much as hiccup while walking down the hall, and they're wide awake! That's why I always play Settlers at naptime - It's the only quiet thing I can do!
I'm amazed at how much Tanner looks like Riley! I did a double-take when I saw the Riley on the couch, AND the "Riley" holding the train, prodding and poking the Riley on the couch. :)
6 comments:
I guess it's a good thing we don't sleep that soundly when we are older. We might wake up in the middle of our funeral going "what the...?"
mom's comment is really funny! I wish my kids slept like that - you so much as hiccup while walking down the hall, and they're wide awake! That's why I always play Settlers at naptime - It's the only quiet thing I can do!
I liked the 'wet willy' part. Or maybe they were 'dry willies.'
Sean sleeps like that when he naps on the couch, floor, ANYWHERE. It's like having a Sean blanket on the floor.
awww that is a blessing isn't it?
tag
that is so funny!!!
I'm amazed at how much Tanner looks like Riley! I did a double-take when I saw the Riley on the couch, AND the "Riley" holding the train, prodding and poking the Riley on the couch. :)
Post a Comment