Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tanner

Todd and I have talked a lot about how different Tans is from Riley. It really is amazing. One big difference is Tanner's desire to climb things. Riley was always too cautious to climb much. He did climb, but I never worried about him because I knew he wouldn't do anything too drastic. Tanner on the other hand...well, he will climb on anything. He climbed on this little red activity table to open up his sock drawer and pull all his socks out the other day. I snapped a picture when he started to whine because he couldn't get down afterward. I guess that part is a little bit more difficult and comes with experience. I'm just waiting for him to crawl out of his crib. :)

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Hehehe--love that one eyebrow up! Cute. It IS so amazing how different two brothers can be! We call Ben and Sam our "night & day".

Anonymous said...

just got a chance to catch up on the blog!

I still can't wrap my brain around MINN being closer to you than Chicago, guess I need a geography lesson LOL!

your boys look so old!

I love your Ikea stuff.

great house and great pix from your trips.

Susanna said...

Tanner is such a cutie! It is so funny how different sibling are! Just think of you and your sisters! Or me and mine for that matter!