Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Thanks IKEA

Here is a look at our spoils from the weekend. I love IKEA!!



(sorry about the dots on the camera...does anyone else find it terribly difficult keeping things clean? Riley and Tanner manage to get things dirty that I swear they don't even touch!)


Our new kitchen desk. We LOVE it!!! It makes the space feel so much bigger.

4 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

gotta love Ikea. Ours is only 15 minutes from my house...I love it!

The Whetstone Family said...

Looks great. We need you guys to help us decorate! I love Ikea too. We're only about 20 minutes away right now and I keep trying to think of an excuse to go.

Heidi said...

Way to go with the IKEA finds. I miss living near one. Maybe the next time I go visit Robyn I'll make the detour.

Susanna said...

I can't wait to see it! This fall we will have a fun trip to see all the new stuff. It will be fun!