Jenny's Visit
Jenny came through Kansas this past weekend on her way to her new job in the East. We were all so excited to see her! In fact, Riley is still miffed that Aunt Jenny had to leave. She came with her long time friend Steph and the boys loved her too. They brought with them gifts of course, as any doting Auntie would. They have absolutely loved the spaghetti factory play dough set and their new Diego water bike. In fact, I can't get them to stop playing with these things. I think I have had enough play dough to last me a lifetime! :)Don't mind the beast next to the beauty...I was still feeling a bit off when Jenny came, although certainly better than I was the day before. Jenny is of course as gorgeous as ever.
Tanner had fun showing Jenny the infamous train track that we had set up all throughout our living room. Jenny is fascinated...can't you tell?
Riley had so much fun with Jen and Steph. They played with him for hours and then read him his bedtime stories. He loves his Aunt Jenny and told her so many times in her short visit.

2 comments:
Looks like fun!!! I miss Jenny already!
My little boy can't get enough of his Auntie Jess. It's so nice to have fanily around-if only for a moment!
Post a Comment