The Long Absence
Hi...did you miss us? I suppose I really should give some explanation for our extended absence. I am 13-weeks pregnant and have been unbelievably sick!!! For the past 9-weeks I have been unable to get out of bed...except for my visits to the hospital/ER (and I still, 2-weeks later, have the bruises on my arm from my second dreadful ER visit.) I have lost a total of 8-lbs, which doesn't sound like much, but believe me, it is. Thankfully, about 3-days ago I started feeling infinitely better. I guess 13-weeks is the charm. I hardly have any energy and get winded just getting dressed in the morning, but at least I CAN get dressed. :) I keep waking up in the morning expecting the miracle of feeling better to have gone away, but amazingly enough, I still feel pretty good. Hooray! I have to give a huge hats off to Todd for being absolutely amazing these past 2+ months. He has been daddy, mommy, diaper changer, chauffeur, chef, house-cleaner, full-time worker and has done a much better job than I could have if the roles were reversed. He definitely gets the daddy of the year award for his patience and kindness while I have been writhing in agony.

10 comments:
You are gorgeous! Can you imagine my jealousy!!! I'm sooo happy you are starting to feel better! xoxo
You look wonderful! I can't wait to see you guys in May!
Hooray for great dads! Congratulations! It is such a fabulous feeling to start gaining your wits back after that horrible start. I still need to take a nap or two a day---I just work up from my morning nap and am already looking forward to the afternoon! Hang in there guys! Love ya!
Congratulations! How exciting. Glad you're feeling better!
ohhh yayy! glad you're feeling better! and yayy for another baby!:)
You look fantastic!!
so glad you are feeling better.
Go Todd!
I wish I looked as good as you when I was pregnant!
Congrats, nothing is worse than pregnant sick...it seems like nothing helps. Glad you are moving on to happier times!
Congratulations!! I honestly thought you would be expecting sometime soon. How cute are you!! Thanks for all the posts. Miss you guys!!
Oh how exciting! Congratulations and I'm sorry to hear that you have been so sick.
Post a Comment