Sunday, April 12, 2009

The New Sink Has Arrived!

We have lived with the crappiest sink and faucet for the past 2-years...seriously, it was probably worse than you can even imagine. For a long time we have known that our poor sink was on its very last leg. Tensions ran high, but we FINALLY fixed it...and of course by "we" I mean Todd. The only casualty of this little project was my poor toe...Todd dropped a pair of vice grips onto one of my bare toes while I was holding the sink down so Todd could screw in the faucet. Ouch! It looks so good though that I'll just grin and bear the uncomfortableness of it all. :) Now we just need to get our granite counter tops and back splash up, rip down part of our wall, add another cabinet, paint our current cabinets and we'll be good to go! Easy-Breezy.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Jealous! I totally HATE my sink. Yours looks awesome!

Susanna said...

I can't wait to see the new sink. I remember the old one--poor thing! It had seen better days!

Anonymous said...

congrats! fun to catch up! can't believe how fast they grow

Emily Osborne said...

I love all your new posts! Your pregnant belly is so adorable! I can't WAIT for garage sales....bring it on. There is just nothing better than a good garage sale. Awesome bike, Riley. I love your new sink! xoxoxoxo

The Whetstone Family said...

Beautiful! Again, I'm so jealous of your home improvement skills!

Nanette said...

OOOOoooooh! That IS pretty! You are a lucky girl!