Angry Bird Cake
Little Riley turns SEVEN tomorrow and asked for an Angry Birds cake to take into his class. So, I spent HOURS making this cake today to take into Riley's class tomorrow. I know it's not totally professional, (I mean, Riley actually looks like Ribey after all) but Riley took one look at it and loved it! I have to thank my friend Anna for helping with the details and my kids for unknowlingly providing their Halloween candy.
I still haven't broken the news to Ribey yet ;)
*** Addendum***
Here is my "fix" to the Angry Birds cake. In a way it's better...now it is officially a RiLey cake :)
****Addendum #2****
I took Riley's cake in to his class today and the kids though it was the coolest thing EVER! They all started talking at once describing all the different things the birds could do and how they can all smash the King Pig. It was a lot of fun. I could tell that Riley felt like a total rock star with his Angry Birds cake and the birthday hat his teacher lets all the kids wear on their birthdays. Ya know, everyone should feel like a rock star on their birthdays...no matter how young...or old....you are!

5 comments:
Oh no!!! That is terrible!! Well it is still an AWEsome cake!! Maddie was sneaking uncooked pie crust from a pie last night... I can only imagine if it would have been a cake. haha. Not sure there would have been any angry birds left.
shoot! well it was cute while it lasted! time to get higher countertops! :)
We love this cake and Mike likes this game. You are amazing!
That is a fabulous cake! I am VERY impressed......the mishap with Ava would have sent me to the loony bin - but you recovered it beautifully! Way to go!
The cake "re-do" was also fabulous. Riley is lucky to have such a great mom!!!
Post a Comment