Saturday, November 26, 2011

Register Family Photos of Yore

Todd has been scanning some slides that he brought back from California of his family from way back when.  It is like he found a treasure chest and each photo we scan is a new gift to be had.  There are really some great pictures.  I think I'll share a few...try to guess which one is Todd :)

Melissa (Todd's sister) at top.  Todd's cousin Robyn and brother Ryan in middle.  Robyn's sister Heidi and Todd on bottom.  


Is that Ava I see?  


The name is Bond, James Bond....


Todd had just been spanked for saying a naughty word...so THAT'S where our kids get it from!!!  :)
Todd has the Ava scowl down pat!  Like father like daughter.


Todd, Michael, and Ryan


Hello Hot Stuff!  Charlene is WORKING this camera!  Todd's mom looks amazing in these photos!!!




Todd's dad looking mighty handsome in this beautiful landscape.  It is so much fun to see what
everyone looked like 30-some odd years ago.  Love it!


"McFly!  Hello!  McFly!!"

4 comments:

Robyn said...

OMG! I love these pictures---especially Charlene!

Anonymous said...

OK....I am freaking out! I had forgotten all about these pix. I guess they are better than the "deranged whale" picture you took of me at Six Flags a couple of years ago! What a walk down memory lane....guess I better renew my Weight Watchers membership for another six months.
Charlene

Susanna said...

I LOVE these pictures! It is so fun to see what people looked like way "back when." Ava is so a female version of Todd.

Annastacia said...

These are fantastic! Ava does look so much like her daddy! Aren't we lucky that the boys are so good-looking :)because that picture of baby Mike looks a ton like Aurora!
The pictures of Charlene are amazing!! LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing them.