Friday, December 30, 2011

I Don't Ask For Much...

It is a good thing that I love my kids because they are a lot of work!  All I wanted after this LONG week was a quiet time for me to shave my legs and paint my toenails.  Well, if 3 kids coming from 3 different rooms in the house into MY room at the precise moment I opened my nail polish, screaming at the top of their lungs, running like mad-men all over creation so that my toes ended up looking like this...


...then I guess I got my wish.  Seriously folks, I'm not asking for much here, just 15-minutes by myself.  (sigh...)  It's not like I want to part the red sea, turn water into wine, or raise someone from the dead.  15-minutes...and smooth legs...and painted toes...that's all.  Not much really in the grand scheme of things.


Don't let these angelic faces fool you...they are little terrors!  

2 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

Sooooo true!! And funny:)

Susanna said...

Actually, your toes don't look that bad...considering. And they do look very angelic!