Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Saying It Tanner Style

Today in the car:

Tanner:  Hey Riley, let's play a guessing game.
Riley: Okay
Tanner:  Okay, I'm thinking of a word that starts with "Hell"

Tonight right after family scripture and prayer

Tanner: Hey mom, guess what I can do?
Mom: What?
Tanner: (winks...)
Mom: Awesome!
Tanner: Hey mom, guess what else I can do?
Mom: What?
Tanner: I can talk with my eyes closed.
          (closes eyes really tight)..."hey mom."
Mom: Wow bud! You are one talented kiddo!



Riley even has gotten in on the Tannerism bandwagon.  Uncle Seanny drove out from Colorado to spend Christmas with us.  He hasn't seen the boys a whole bunch, and this is the conversation that ensued.  I walked in just in time to hear it, so I don't really know how it actually started.

Uncle Sean: Hey, you don't even know who I am!
Riley: Oh yeah? Then how do I know you live in a barn?
Mom:  bahahahahahahah!

1 comment:

Annastacia said...

Tanner stories always make my day!!!