Thursday, December 22, 2011

More Tannerisms

In the car yesterday:

Mom: Do you guys want to go to McDonalds for lunch?
Riley: si, si, si, si, si, si, si, ......
Tanner:  Riley, stop saying that!  I can't hear mom!
Riley:  (silence.....)
Tanner:  Riley, STOP SAYING IT IN YOUR HEAD!
Riley: (silence....)
Tanner:  Riley!  I can still hear you!
Riley: (silence....)
Tanner:  Mom!  Make him stop!
Mom:  Tanner, Riley can say things in his mind.
Tanner:  No!  I can still hear him
Riley: (silence....)

Last night while trying to go to bed:

Mom:  Tanner, if you get out of your bed again you are going to be in big trouble!
Tanner:  Mom!  My bed is too warm and comfortable.  I can't go to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To quote a man at church concerning Tanner's Uncle Mike, "I've never seen a kid with so many excuses and answers for everything!" Listening to Tanner is a little Deja Vue for me....Prepare yourself Sara....Charlene

Susanna said...

Seriously, Tanner is one of a kind! Remember when all he did was babble (very expressively!)?