Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Before and After...Living Room

I was so sick of walking in my front door and seeing these stark, white walls, that I couldn't stand it any longer. So, I took matters into my own hands and started painting! I absolutely love walking in my door now...well there is still the dining room and kitchen that are only half painted, but the living room looks great! :)



5 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, you have done a lot of work. It looks great. I wish I would have thought to take "before" pictures when we first moved in.

Nicole said...

Looks great!

Emily Osborne said...

It's amazing what a little paint can do! It looks gorgeous!!

Robyn said...

Todd, how did you cut in around the edges? That's always been a mystery to me how people can paint like that! You guys have such vision!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to have a 'real' house LOL.... something new. LOVE your house!!!! painting is such a breeze considering the reall work you have put into the PA house.

looks great!!!! We have vaulted ceilings too, still haven't decided the color.