Happy Black Friday
We had such a fun day today...and I think it was made even better by the fact that we slept in today instead of going shopping. :) We started our day by going to get our Christmas tree and then decorating our house. It looks so festive and fun. I just love decorating for Christmas!
This evening we went to Kansas City to the lighting of the Mayor's Christmas tree celebration. Besides the fact that it was in the 20's...brrrrrr...we had a lot of fun. We got to hear the Kansas City Symphony Chorus (my choir) sing; we got to see the water fountain/music show; we played in the fun little life-size Christmas village; we ate dinner at Riley's favorite diner where the trains bring you your food; and of course what Christmas adventure would be complete without seeing Santa Clause? This Santa just happened to be an antique mechanical Santa from a department store that had its hay-day in the early 1900's. It was pretty cool.

2 comments:
been having a hard time posting comments to your blog, ?????
back to Tanners size! what a healthy cute boy!!! Michael is actually getting taller now instead of wider. He has been in size 8 pants for like 4 years LOL, but now they fit and actually I have had to use the adjustable waist band to make it tighter. FINALLY!
Your house looks awesome and your boys are sooo cute!!!
Don't you love how little kids look when all bundled up and they have little pink cheeks and red noses. Your house looks great. I don't think I will decorate much because I'm leaving for California on the 15th and not returning until January. I'll enjoy my mom's decorating and help her put up a tree. Hope to see you when you get there!
Post a Comment