Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a nice Thanksgiving with some friends. Todd's co-worker, Juhee and his wife Sumee, along with their darling little girl Lois, came over for Thanksgiving dinner. It was really fun to get to know them a little bit more and of course, eat! We had a really yummy dinner--so yummy in fact, that we forgot to take any pictures before we dug in. And of course, it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without playing any games. Unfortunately, Todd finds it a bit "boring" to play games with just me, so I played Cities and Knights with my dad online. I'm not sure what I would do without the Internet. It makes being so far from family and friends not seem like such a big distance. It was a very nice day.



1 comment:

Emily Osborne said...

I know you made an AMAZING meal! You always go above and beyond.....Happy Holidays!! xoxoxoxo