Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I've Been Tagged

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am a great cookie maker. I wasn't always though. I used to be terrible. My sister Emily could put me to shame with her delectable cookie concoctions. However, I have taken cookie-making seriously over the past 4-years and am now proud of my cookies.

2. I have read the Harry Potter series more times than I can count. :) I love those books.

3. I enjoy putting train tracks together just as much...if not more...than Riley. I can't wait for Riley's birthday and Christmas to roll around so we can give "him" the new Thomas accessories we bought for him.

4. When I was 5-years old, I was playing hide-and-seek with my sister Emily at my Grandma's house. She was it and I was hiding in the shower. When she found me, I screamed, slammed the shower door, then she screamed because I had cut her finger almost all the way off. I felt so terrible that I hid under my grandma's bed for the rest of the night.

5. I can't stand crumbs on my fingers. When I am eating popcorn, chips, french fries...basically any finger foods, I have to rub the "crumbs" off my fingers before I eat another piece of whatever it is I'm eating. Todd used to make fun of me, but he does it now too. :)

6. I am absolutely OBSESSED with Craig's List. I check it several times every day. I love a good bargain!!! :)

I tagged Emily Osborne, Stacey Taylor, Nicole Hansen, and Holly Dart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just getting over here, sorry.... answers are on my blog now :)