Primary Talent Show
Riley went to his first Primary activity last night...a talent show. Riley finger-painted a really cool picture that I framed and displayed.
Luckily we had the painting, because he wanted nothing to do with performing with all the other sunbeams. I'm sitting behind them all on stage just so Riley would get up there. You'll notice Riley on the side of the stage, not singing jingle bells with his class. This video is pretty short because, if you listen carefully, you can hear Tanner's piano debut. He snuck away from Todd while he was filming Riley and started pounding away. :)
After a long night of "talent", Riley crashed pretty hard...so hard in fact, that it didn't even bother him that his face was smooshed up against his bed rails. Ouch!!

4 comments:
Great painting! I love how they sleep so crazy!
I have definitely been that tired before - I'm with you, Ry-Man!!
That is a great painting. Good call on framing it.
What a funny guy! Some kids love to be on display and others hate it! Really cool picture Riley! Melinda~
Post a Comment