Sunday, June 22, 2008

Antioch Park

We found the funnest..I know that's not a real word, but it totally fits here...we found the FUNNEST park this past week. It is a bit of a drive from our house (only about 20-minutes, but with so many nice parks within walking distance from our house and gas being so costly, it's a little hard to justify), but the drive was totally worth it.

First of all, it is absolutely gigantic!!! The childrens' section is only a small part of it. There are several jungle gyms to chose from...all look brand new. Also, there was a really fun re-creation of an old town, complete with a jail that the kids loved. There were a ton of trails with geese and ducks...which Tanner loved and Riley didn't, but that seems to be the way of it. :) The kids had so much fun here and we can't wait to go back.




5 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Oh my goodness! That park looks sooo fun, I wanna play there! Love that town area. Also, I love that rubbery ground (I think that's what it is)under the playground! Much better than sand or mulch.

Emily Osborne said...

wish we were there with you!

Anonymous said...

nice!!!! are you guys planning on a family vacation thing or did you want to stay here and save money? Paul mentioned it, I didn't think of offering before. Some people want to make their get a ways an actual vacation yk? but we can sleep you guys if you want.

Nicole said...

Riley looks so sad in jail. I'll pay his bail, man that face melts my heart.

Heidi said...

I love finding new places to visit. That park looks like a great find.