Monday, June 02, 2008

Weekend Part I

We started out this weekend with the ever popular yard saling! We all pile in the van with the back seats folded down and turn on a movie for the kids while Todd and I go shopping. Riley actually loves to go yard saling with us because he knows that he is going to get some fun stuff. We now have our deck "decked" out with so many fun things for the kiddos to play with, and all were bought at yard sales.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Fun! I've been looking out for some sort of playhouse for the kids, but haven't had much luck yet.

The Schramm Family said...

I love the garage sale toys! Looks like you scored again. I wish bryan would come with me! FUN

Emily Osborne said...

Jungle Gym and Slide: $15. The smile on the boys' faces: priceless!