Saturday, June 07, 2008

Worlds of Fun

Today was Garmin's Worlds of Fun day. The weather was just perfect...even though it was a little bit hot and pretty humid, it was cloudy and breezy. The kids had fun and so did Todd and I. However, Todd did lose his brand new Tifosi sunglasses on the train ride...bummer. Needless to say, he was not happy about that. Riley may be cautious with a lot of things, but he LOVES rides. Anything that spins, goes up and down, and moves fast is right up his alley. Tanner is not cautious at all. He loved Snoopy and tried to bite his face. He also loved the Nerf ball building where Nerf balls were flying everywhere.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

Sar, your legs are looking pretty white, girl!! Looks like fun - sorry about the sunglasses

The Whetstone Family said...

Fun! We've been getting a lot of humidity, too! Ick. I had cousins who used to live in Kansas City when we were younger and they would always talk about Worlds of Fun!

Susanna said...

Sounds like fun! Hey, I have started using nutragena tanning foam. I like it so far. It doesn't stink like the bath and body works tanning lotion. I used the Jergens lotion for awhile, but it goes streaky. Of course there isn't anything wrong with WHITE.

Carol Klapat said...

This brought back so many memories of growing up in MO. We had WOF season passes every summer. I want to introduce Jack to Snooopy!
btw...your legs are perfect!