Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Boat Ride

Riley was really excited to go on the boat ride! He loves to steer the boat and ding the bell. Well...

This is how it started out. Riley waited so patiently for the boat ride to start...

 

Then, he got a partner in his boating adventure...
 

Then, his boating buddy completely took over the ship...even though there were TWO steering wheels per row so each child could have their own. Riley was not thrilled about this, but just let the boy do his thing.
 

After the boat ride, the worker "helped" Riley out of the boat and let him DROP in the DYED BLUE water!!! What the...?!?! So, all in all, Riley had a pretty crappy boat ride.
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

Why does that story crack me up so much? Poor Rileys.

The Whetstone Family said...

Poor guy! What a ride!

Susanna said...

One more crappy boat ride on the river of life!!! Good thing Riley looks good on blue!

Anonymous said...

ha ha, I am such a bad auntie for laughing at that story.

linell said...

I can certainly relate to the dunk in the blue tainted water. I, with
nobody's help fell into the water of the bumper boat ride in front of many people getting out of the boat. The water was not a blue dyed pond but an oil slick covering the surface of the
water. I could smell that ride all day on my clothes. No doubt, everyone could too. At least I had full control of the steering wheel.