Father's Day Weekend
Well, we had an exciting weekend full of home improvement, parks, storms, and, well...I'll just have to show you some pictures! :)
First and foremost, Todd has been working on the molding in our kitchen, and let me tell ya, I have one handy hubby because it looks AMAZING!!! (It will look even better once we get it all painted, but that's another story.)
With all that hard work, we had to get some play time in. So, it was off to the park for us. The kids, of course, loved it. Riley really loves to play with other kids, and there were plenty to be found this night, including a girl who called herself "pikachoo" (for all you Pokemon fans, I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong!)

We have to mention the small little tornado siren that went off sending us to the basement...of course, it was only in our neighborhood, so I think something was just off that night. We didn't see a tornado, but we did see a pretty cool thunder storm.
And what weekend would be complete without a baby powder explosion? Not ours, that's for sure. :)

5 comments:
Tanner looks like Riley in that swing picture! Love the powder explosion one. Great job on your project!
I love the baby powder. Cute!! It seems like our hubbys always get to do home projects on their "day off", huh?! moulding looks beautiful.
I am so glad that you guys share pictures of the steps of your projects! When I show Peter how "easy" projects can be, he always says, "Well, isn't Todd great!" Todd, you are the project master!
that storm picture looks amazingly scary!
lol at the powder explosion. LOL
and can Todd plan on some home projects withPaul whle you guys are here? forget the bean, come to our house and fix it up !!! LOL
"Well isn't Todd great!"
Hee hee! I can totally imagine Peter saying that. I wish Sean would do more, too. He always says, "Yeah, I can totally do that." Then it never seems to happen. Hmmmmm. . . .
Post a Comment