Thursday, June 05, 2008

Mowing the Lawn

Riley loves his daddy! The minute Todd went out to mow the lawn, Riley wanted to get his lawnmower and go outside too.

He loved to wave at Todd as he passed by. It was pretty cute.

6 comments:

Holly Dart said...

This is adorable!!! Riley is so old!

ANd I missed your birthday completeletly. SOrry, but it looks like it turned out to be fun in the end!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute. Your kids really are adorable.

Susanna said...

It is one of the ironies of life that kids are so willing to help when they are little--but as soon as they could actually mow the lawn themselves, they don't want to anymore!!!

The Whetstone Family said...

So cute! Love your green lawn!

Sean said...

I have green lawn envy!

William always wanted to help me push the lawnmower! I thought the loud noise would scare him, but nope. Maybe next time, I'll let him do the yard work!

Heidi said...

Actually, that last comment was me. I have to get used to Sean using the computer too now.