Saturday, January 09, 2010

Ava's Stats


I took Ava to the doctor this week for her first set of immunizations. It was quite traumatic. Luckily, Todd and I have chunky kids, so I don't feel too bad when they get stuck in their cute little fat rolls. Here is the lowdown on baby Ava:

Length: 24-inches, 75%
Weight: 14 1/2 lbs, 93%
Head: 95%

The doctor checked her all out and told me that she was acting more like a 4-month old with her social interactions. She smiles all the time and is so close to laughing. She loves to watch her brothers...well, I don't know if "love" is the right word. More like, she has learned to watch her brothers so she can gear up for what they're going to do to her. All I can say is, she is a patient little soul.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Sara, Ava is too cute! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing! What's happening to us? :) I just spent 30 min. reading your blog and it so cute! You do a great job! I am totally going to make the Lemon Sugar Cookies! And all the stories from Christmas and Riley's Party and Tanner's... well Tanner just being an adorable little man! Anyway, cute family! love ya and hope all is well!! -Sally

Nanette said...

She is such a little ball of sunshine!

Susanna said...

What a cutey! I'm glad she is keeping the family tradition of having a colossal cranium! That is why we are so smart! I can't wait to see you all!

The Whetstone Family said...

Too cute!

Emily Osborne said...

Yep, judging from her stats, she's definitely one of us!! Welcome to the fam baby Ava!