Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

I have this problem...I am forgetful. I write things down ALL the time, but I often lose the paper that I wrote down the things I need to remember. My weekly menus are one of these things I always lose! If I don't menu plan, then you can just forget about dinners. By the time dinner rolls around, I have gone completely nuts and can only think of cereal to put on the table. So, to save my poor husband from a life full of Cheerios, I menu plan...and to save my forgetful self the pangs of losing my carefully planned menus, I am going to put them on the blog where I CAN'T lose them. So now I have Flashback Fridays and Menu Planning Mondays, all I need is Wacky Wednesdays, Sinful Saturdays, and Serene Sundays :)

Menu

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Sounds yummy. Can I come to your house for dinner. Oh wait...I AM coming to your house for dinner. Woo hoo!!!

The Whetstone Family said...

Good idea. I always misplace my meal plan, too. I have to go through the fridge and pantry to see what I bought that week to remember what I planned on making! Thanks for the recipe links!