Flashback Friday
A friend from PA, Stacy, had this really great idea on her blog...and I am totally stealing it! (Thanks for the great idea Stacy!) Every Friday, or most Friday's anyway, I am going to post some flashes of the past. It will be a great way to scan and preserve some old photos...and since Todd and I were born in the 70's and grew up in the 80's, it will provide endless amounts of comic releif as well.
This is a picture of me, (bottom row second in from the right), in Challenger School. The year was 1983. The little boy in the dark sweater sitting next to me is my cousin Buzzy. Also in this picture is my cousin Elissa who was my very best friend all growin up. She is in the second row from the top, third child in from the left.
I have fond memories of Challenger School. One in particular is of me coloring red balls onto a girl's picture of a Christmas tree, against her wishes I might add, because ALL Christmas trees absolutely HAD to have ornaments. I got in trouble for that one, which is probably why I remember it so well.



5 comments:
You are adorable in this photo, I love your shoes!
I'm so glad you posted that! What a great idea - maybe I'll just copy you, too.....!
So cute! I'm glad I inspired others to do this, too! It's so fun to see old pics.
I am glad I can finally say I know someone who went to Challenger School. :)
Oh the memories! You were adorable! Challenger was a good school.
Post a Comment