The Pangs of Sharing a Room
Riley and Tanner are now sharing a room. Riley sleeps on the top bunk while Tanner gets the bottom. They did fantastic for the first two nights...and then last night rolled along. They were screaming at each other for over an hour! Todd and I were getting so fed up. It was completely ridiculous. So ridiculous in fact that I started laughing and pulled out the video camera to get some footage. :)
The video is completely dark, so don't expect any visual action going on. It is purely for your auditory enjoyment.

2 comments:
Oh the memories. You can take consolation in the knowledge that their kids will do the same thing to THEM eventually! Payback..heh heh..heh
I know how this goes! We had Ben & Sam share a room for about 6 months in PA just before and when Cailin was born. We couldn't handle it anymore and put them back into their own rooms when we moved again!
Post a Comment