Snipits of our super-interesting lives
Ava had just woken up from a nap and had those trademark rosy cheeks (thanks Sara!), so I decided to snap a few pictures.
LOVE those cheeks!
That top picture should be on the cover of a magazine!
Love that BABY!
I love the rosey cheek thing Sara! I've always been jealous because you always look like you have blush on and it makes you look so pretty!
Gotta love those cheeks! Ava is so adorable!!! It will be fun to see you all again in June!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE those cheeks!
That top picture should be on the cover of a magazine!
Love that BABY!
I love the rosey cheek thing Sara! I've always been jealous because you always look like you have blush on and it makes you look so pretty!
Gotta love those cheeks! Ava is so adorable!!! It will be fun to see you all again in June!
Post a Comment