Dirty Diaper Fun
Disclaimer: Please don't think less of me for taking/posting this video.
So, I was in the kitchen making a fabulously delicious cake to surprise Todd with at work for our anniversary, when I hear Ava laughing hysterically. This particularly caught my attention because, though Ava smiles a lot, she doesn't laugh too often. Well, I was intrigued and left my chocolate ganache to sit while I went to investigate. This is what I found...and this is the part where I beg you to not judge me too harshly. Riley, still in his jammies, had carried Ava into her closet (full of dirty clothes I might add...but at least they were in a hamper instead of on the floor!), and he was throwing a wet diaper at the wall above her head, consequently hitting Ava on its descent. My first instinct was to grab the diaper and tell Riley off, but then I did what any true-blue mother would do...I went to grab the camera. Luckily, no noses were broken nor heads smashed in the making of this video. And, now that I have this video, I solemnly swear that the next time Riley decides to chuck a dirty diaper at my baby girl's head, I will take it away in an instant and put it in the trash where it belongs.

6 comments:
THAT is what brothers are for! Fantastic!
Oh, wow! This video made my day, Ava's little laugh is too cute!
If only we had known this little trick during out photo shoot.
Baby laughter is the best.
Music to a grandmother's ears!
Awww, I miss baby laughs! My kids have always found diaper-throwing to be hilarious, too!
Post a Comment