Friday, May 14, 2010

Olympian in the Making

And now, introducing Ava, world famous hurderler.



Ava is almost crawling. Riley and Tanner were around 10-months when they finally started to crawl...but at 7-months, we are expecting Ava to start crawling any day now. Once the crawling starts, then the REAL fun begins: gates, worry, headache, searching for anything small that can and will go in the mouth. Ahhhh, I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Susanna said...

Go Ava! Was I ever that limber

Emily Osborne said...

Wow, crawling and teeth! Atta girl!

Nanette said...

I have heard that girls hit the mile stones quicker...and now we have proof.
The caffine found in chocolate does wonders for a headache. I'm just saying.

Annie said...

Ah, dearest Todd, Sara, Riley, Tanner and Ava,
I am ashamed to confess I haven't followed your blog since Ava was born...I didn't know how to "attach" or "follow" from my blog, so I lost track of you!
I rectified the situation today by finding an old email from you with your blog address at the bottom, and I now have The Register Family Blog in a place of prominence as an APP on my iPhone, never to be lost again!
I was thrilled to be able to go back and play "catch up" gor a few hours.
Thanks for your comments on our blog, I'm always pleased