Happy Birthday to Me!
We had to go and "play" today at one of my favorite places, The Legends. The boys played in the fun fountain...I could hardly keep Tanner out of it...while I played in the GAP and Banana Republic! Oh, we all had so much fun! Today I am the big 29 (I know, I know, I can hear you all gasping when reading this because 29 is SOOOOOO old?!?!?) Anyway, the day started out kind of crappy so I had to do something fun and shopping and water seemed just the remedy.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of Riley on the "yellow brick road". I mean, we live in Kansas after all!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Sis!! Next year, the big 3 0 !! Are you kidding me?
Happy Birthday! Hope you got some good clothes!
Happy Birthday Sara!!!
have a wonderful day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you.
Stylin' bracelet!
Post a Comment