Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Which Color?

We are having a hard time deciding which paint color to paint our house. I like one and Todd likes the other. So, being the diplomats that we are, we want to get everyone elses opinion on the matter.

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Hmmm--that's a tough one. I think I might like the darker one? Too bad you can't compare entire finished products first!

Emily Osborne said...

Lauren and Sarah C. think the lighter one. Chelle thinks the dark one, and I just can't decide. Sorry, not much help! (if I absolutely HAD to pick, I would do the lighter one)

Emily Osborne said...

actually, I think I would do the dark!

Anonymous said...

I like the dark one

and LOL at Riley's sleeping habits

Heidi said...

I like the dark one.

Emily Osborne said...

Mike says he likes the dark one better

Robyn said...

My vote is for the light one, but I'm glad I'm not deciding! Good luck.

Holly Dart said...

darker. but really I want another pic of the house before i decide. and then can you have todd photoshop the 2 colors in?

thanks.