Boo! Hiss!
It is FREEZING cold here!!! I thought we left behind these sub-zero temperatures when we moved from PA. I was wrong. We have had a truck-load of snow dumped on us. Snow even a Utahn would be impressed with. Todd has had to shovel more times in the past week than he had to shovel ALL last winter. What the heck people?!?! Tomorrow the high is suppose to be 2 degrees...TWO DEGREES...but with the wind chill factor it will feel like -24 degrees. School was cancelled today, and tomorrow as well, for fear the children eyelids will freeze shut. This is crazy! I need some hot chocolate.

5 comments:
I hear ya! I was told that it hardly snows here in Central PA. Yeah right! We're expecting our 4th snowstorm this weekend!
I thought it was cold here...45 degrees suddenly doesn't seem so bad!
We are so jealous! My kids got a new sled for Christmas and they are dying to try it - we just need some snow!
Just be sure you have good weather in February!!!
Ahhh! And I was just getting fed up with our cold snap. At least we're still in positive numbers. Can't wait until spring!
Post a Comment