Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tanner Strikes...Again!

Are you as tired of hearing me say this as I am of saying it? Yesterday I was SICK and apparently wasn't paying as close attention to Tanner as I should have been. It was evening and I wasy laying down on the couch, writhing. All of a sudden I open my eyes to Tanner saying "Oh no! The glasses broken." Here is the conversation that ensued:

"Oh Tanner...you broke mommy's glasses. That was very naughty."
"Oh sorry mom. Don't worry, I help fix glasses. It's okay mom."

So, I pulled out my pair of glasses from my 72-hour kit to tide me over until I can get into the optomotrist.



To add to the story, today I was feeding Ava a bottle when the little trouble maker had his way with my second pair of glasses. Am I doing something wrong here? Obviously I'm not doing a very good job of keeping breakable things out of this little guy's reach. Sheesh!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Glasses are so expensive! Sorry to hear about the mishaps. Gotta love little boys.

Emily Osborne said...

Oh my gosh! You've really got your hands full with that one!

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing to do after work is check your blog for the latest Tanner story :-)